2022 GMC Hummer EV North Vancouver
2022 GMC Hummer EV North Vancouver
Posted on June 20, 2022
Introducing the 2022 HUMMER EV — a first-of-its kind super truck developed to forge new paths with zero emissions and revolutionary street performance from a truck, enabled by extraordinary next-gen EV power. Head-turning looks and an unmistakable stance. The GMC HUMMER EV experience will put drivers in the middle of every moment. The GMC HUMMER EV is designed to be the ultimate off-road EV super truck, with all-new features developed to challenge tough obstacles or terrain.
“As the world’s first zero-emissions, zero limits all-electric super truck, HUMMER EV generates the power and technology to conquer the off-road with extraordinary confidence. The revolutionary Detroit-built HUMMER EV will leave everything you thought possible in a cloud of dust!”
The HUMMER EV will be the first full-electric vehicle in GMC’s portfolio and is powered by General Motors’ new Ultium battery system. Production begins in late 2021, at GM’s Factory Zero in Detroit-Hamtramck. Canadian production begins in the fall of 2022. It will be the first fully electric addition to GMC’s lineup, driven by next-generation EV propulsion technology that enables unprecedented off-road capability, extraordinary on-road performance and an immersive driving experience designed to put occupants at the center of every moment.
The HUMMER EV will get its energy from General Motors’ all-new Ultium batteries and power from Ultium Drive, GM’s proprietary EV drive units. A GM-estimated best-in-class 1,000 horsepower and GM-estimated 11,500 lb.-ft. of torque are generated by three separate motors within two Ultium drive units to give HUMMER EV’s e4WD remarkable on- and off-road capabilities. Additional purposeful and intuitive technologies will complement the truck’s range and capabilities to enhance and elevate every excursion.
The HUMMER EV debuts exclusively in a fully equipped Edition 1 trim package:
- Three-motor e4WD drive system that will offer the equivalent of GM-estimated 1,000 horsepower and GM-estimated 11,500 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 800-volt DC public fast-charging compatibility of up to 350 kW. Industry-first technology mechanically switches the batteries from parallel to series mode during charging, which makes
- HUMMER EV compatible with the fastest 350 kW public DC fast chargers, enabling nearly 160 km of range in 10 minutes of charging.
- 24-module, double-stacked Ultium battery propulsion system that will offer excellent range and power to three motors.
- GM-estimated 560+ km of driving range on a full charge, based on preliminary testing.
- The latest version of Super Cruise, a driver assistance feature offering hands-free driving with automatic lane changing on divided and compatible roads.
- Watts to Freedom9 — a driver-selectable immersive experience that unleashes the full acceleration capability of the EV propulsion system, including a GM-estimated up to 0-60-mph (0-97km/h) performance in approximately 3 seconds.
- Drive Mode Control offers driver-selectable modes that tailor performance — including torque splits between the front and rear wheels, and four-wheel steering settings — for different driving conditions. It includes Terrain Mode, which raises the HUMMER EV’s ride height by nearly two inches.
- Adaptive Ride Control continuous damping that is tailored for both on- and off-road driving.
- Open-air driving enabled by the structural rigidity of the Ultium batteries, with standard Infinity Roof and removable transparent Sky Panels that can stow in the “frunk” storage compartment at the front of the vehicle.
Premium, technical interior materials:
- Large, 13.4-inch-diagonal infotainment screen and 12.3-inch-diagonal driver information center display convey a wealth of vehicle performance and driver awareness information.
- MultiPro Tailgate with six functional positions.
- Power rear drop glass window and power tonneau cover.
- GMC HUMMER EV’s design cues will be bold and futuristic, featuring carefully executed and clever details such as the distinctive “H” motif seen in a number of elements. The re-imagining of conventional displays communicates the vehicle’s capability and technology via exterior lighting and interior user interfaces.
Highlights of available features on selected trims include:
- Segment-Exclusive 4 Wheel Steer featuring CrabWalk — a segment-exclusive feature that allows the rear wheels and front wheels to steer at the same angle at low speeds, allowing diagonal movement of the vehicle, for even greater maneuverability on challenging terrain.
- Adaptive Air Suspension with available segment-leading, Extract Mode capability enables the suspension height to be raised approximately six inches (149 mm) to help the HUMMER EV negotiate extreme off-road situations such as clearing boulders.
- 35-inch-OD tires offered standard; and the capability to accommodate 37-inch tires. They offer exceptional strength and flexibility to optimize maneuverability with the HUMMER EV’s unprecedented off-road capability, including scaling 18-inch verticals.
- Underbody armour, consisting of sturdy steel plates that are strategically located around the battery pack and more to help provide protection in extreme off-roading conditions.
- UltraVision that includes new front and rear underbody cameras with live “virtual spotter” views to help drivers navigate obstacles and place wheels on and off the trail. The underbody cameras are packaged to help protect against damage and equipped with a wash function to help clear debris.
- HUMMER EV offers a best-in-class number of camera views, with up to 18 available views to help increase awareness of surroundings.
Questions? Great! Learn more about 2022 GMC Hummer EV by TEXTING OR CALLING US NOW! (604) 291-2266