Our International Student Lease Program provides the right vehicle… at the right time!
Meet Our Team | Employment Opportunities | Loan Qualification | Glossary of Terms | Credit Application – APPLY NOW!
Carter GM Northshore is pleased to announce a brand-new program that affords international students the opportunity to easily and conveniently lease a new GM vehicle. We’re here for whatever dream you’re working towards!
- Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited University, College, or CEGEP program in Canada
- Qualifying new General Motors vehicles only
- All leases will be set up on a pre-authorized payment plan
- The maximum lease payment is $650 per month (minimum $100 per month)
- A down payment of 20% (of MSRP) is required, in addition, to a 5% security deposit (of MSRP)
The lease term must be aligned to the closest term remaining on the student visa (maximum term 48 months). However, if the lease term exceeds the remaining time on the visa, GM Financial requires an extra security deposit equal to the monthly payment (including taxes) for each month it is over, to a maximum of 12 months.
Verification and Identification Requirements
- Letter from the University Registrar, confirming program enrollment
- Bank statements (previous 3 months required)
- Copy of Student Visa
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Canadian Driver’s License
- Parent Contact information (address, telephone number, email)
Questions about Carter GM Northshore’s International Student Lease Program? Great! We’ve got answers!
Speak with our knowledgeable specialists to learn more NOW! (604) 229-6002