We understand that these are uncertain and challenging times, and your vehicle should be the least of your concerns. Rest assured that Carter Northshore remains un-waivered and committed with providing peace of mind – from answering your questions and concerns to servicing your vehicle …and everything in-between!
At Carter Northshore we employ continuous assessment and involvement towards our internal cleaning and sanitization practices to protect both – our staff and customers alike.
Measures we’ve actively taken include;
- Carter GM Northshore has instituted the 6ft rule with all patrons, staff and guests to practice Social & Physical Distancing
- Hand sanitization stations made available throughout the dealership
- Public common areas and employee work surfaces are routinely sanitized (including handrails,
- door handles, computers, phones and bathroom areas)
- Employees observing social distance behaviours during their lunch and scheduled breaks
- Frequent germicidal scrubbing of public washrooms
- Sanitization of credit/debit transaction devices
Service & Parts Departments:
- Sanitization of steering wheels, gear shifters and essential vehicle touch-points of all customer vehicles
- Customer shuttle service vehicle sanitation
- Employees wear gloves and stationed behind protective plexiglass cashier shields
Questions about our Protective Measures? Learn more by TEXTING OR CALLING US NOW! (604) 987-5231